Monday, August 22, 2005

So I am having a garage sale next month. We need to get rid of tons'o'stuff in the house, particularly toys toys TOYS! OMG my kids have way too much stuff. And we got more stuff when we were in Toronto. We had to borrow an extra suitcase to bring it all home. And we left some stuff there (sorry Mom and Barb but I just could not pack the Little People thing nor the Rescue Hero and all accessories).

We bought Jax a new bike yesterday because he had outgrown his other one. His knees were coming up almost to his chin when he peddled. So we have that old bike to sell. He wanted to know if he could get $100 for it! Right. It was on sale for $33 at Target when we bought it three years ago. He is so interested in earning/making money. On Friday we went to the beach and he wanted to bring home a bucket of rocks. I was in no mood to argue so I said he could (and I figured I could just throw them in the garden later). After we arrived home he announced that they were to sell at the garage sale for $100 (hmmm...he is obsessed with $100 apparently). I told him that no one would buy them for that. He decided that surely someone would pay $5 for them. Oh brother...

I think I will be selling the double stroller, the pack'n'play, the high chair, baby gates, old stroller and various other baby stuff. We are definitely done having children and I cannot see holding onto any of this stuff. I would keep it if we had a basement to store it. But our garage is getting full and there is no way I can store it until I am a grandma.

Jax just asked if he could do a chore to earn some money. I bet he thinks that sweeping the floor is worth...$100.

Off to supervise...

No comments:

Post a Comment