Thursday, August 18, 2005

My niece, Fiona, is so adorable. She had the best hair - it is very curly at the ends. I thought for sure that Wally and Andrea flipped it into those curls but it grows that way. She is so funny and outgoing and she scares the bejesus out of Cars. Whenever she would see him while we were visiting she would run up to him while shouting BOY BOY and then pinch his cheek or tweek his nose. Poor Cars became so tired of her doing it that he eventually would run and hide when he saw her coming. Or do this:

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

Here is another picture of Fiona. She looks like Cars around the eyes, I think

(see the curls at the back of her head?)

And since I am on a roll, here are two more pictures from our holidays.
Cars' 2nd birthday:


Boys swimming in the neighbour's pool:
Removed because pervs are looking at my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment