Thursday, June 09, 2005

What's that I see??? The SUN! First time it has shone in what seems like weeks but really it is about 10 days. No rain in the forecast today either. Maybe it will finally warm up and I can stop wearing slippers and a sweater around the house.

I had such a migraine yesterday and of course Stephen was worked late. After dinner, the boys were wrestling after I told them to stop. I ended up shouting at them and sending them to bed at 7pm. I feel horrible for shouting and I did apologize to them as I put them to bed.

My hair is falling out again. I guess this is part of the regular cycle that started back after my two operations in one year. It makes me feel unattractive with this HUGE forehead. I cannot properly have bangs during times like this to even hide it. I hope it stops falling out soon and I wish I could shed hair evenly like normal people.

Oh and I feel off the roof yesterday and my face is covered in pimples. And I am still fat.

What a joy I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment