Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Dex's last day of preschool today. I had to run out and get teachers' gifts this morning (got a late start though because I was sick through the night and so I had Stephen stay home until 9:30 so I could get some sleep). Anyway, I was so worried about getting the gifts that I completely forgot that Dex was special helper today and we were supposed to take in a snack. Not until we sat down to dinner did Dex say "I was special helper today and we forgot to take in the snack!" YIKES! What a way to end the year. Not only that but I was supposed to deliver some baked goods for the carnival tomorrow but since I slept in I did not have time to make the cookies I had planned. Good thing we are not going back there next year!

When Dex came home today he brought home a little binder filled with some work that he did throughout the year and some photos of him and some of his friends in class. It was a really nice thing for the teachers to do.

Our next door neighbours are hiring a landscaper to fix the drainage in their backyard. They have a bog like us but now I am worried that their yard will drain into ours making it soggier than it already is. Hmmm...

Stephen announced yesterday that we WERE going to Toronto this summer. I am still not so sure. heh

No comments:

Post a Comment