Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Happy 40th Birthday, Ramona!

June 8th. It is my very best friend's 40th Birthday. So in honour of this milestone, I would like to share a few photos with you.

Thirty-one years ago, we met in Grade 3 at our local public school. We became friends the next year (which was actually Grade 5 because we both skipped Grade 4). Here we are, 30 years ago, in Mr. L's class.

(Edited here because I said here we are 25 years ago but it is *gasp* 30 years ago! I cannot do math apparently!)

We were best friends all through school. The teenage years were not kind to us so I will not post any photos.

Ramona was the maid of honour at my wedding. Here we are in 1993. Ramona flew 6600 miles to be there for me (she was working in Saudi Arabia at the time).


Since the early 1990's, we have not lived in the same city, or even country yet we have maintained our great friendship across the miles. Ramona has visited me here in WA State and back in MN several times and of course I see her everytime I go "home".

Here we are in Las Vegas just a few short weeks ago. It was the first vacation we took together since 1991 (or was it 1992?).


Happy *40th* Birthday to Ramona. Cheers to the next 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment