Friday, June 24, 2005

Summer O'Fun 2005 - Day 3
I have arranged for Jax to go to his friend's house on Monday to play. Now what will I do with Dex? I will have to see if I can get a friend of his over to play.

I spent my 4 hours of me time shopping at Costco. Well, 2 hours of it going to Costco, shopping and then home. I also went to Pacific Fabrics and bought some plain white fabric to make an American Flag to display at the 4th of July bbq.

Per Katie's request, here are some photos of the boys wearing their tie dye shirts. Only Cars's turned out really well. I used some Rit Dye on the others and it is not nearly as vibrant.


I also took the elastic bands off too early when rinsing the shirts. I'd like to try it again sometime now that I know what I am doing.

My SIL called and they are finally settling in the house in Minnesota. I had to laugh though because the phone company screwed up their name and the last 4 letters are showing up as BERG rather than BERT on the caller ID. Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment