Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 17 (and Day 16)


Faucet and new light in upstairs bathroom. 
 
Nothing happened yesterday. Well that is not entirely true. I spent over 2 hours scrubbing pencil marks off my tile. Gabby tile guy wrote on the tiles when measured before he cut but because the tile is slightly textured, it would not easily clean off. Aargh!

Plumber had to cancel yesterday but came today while I was at my woodcarving class. He installed the final sink faucet then looked at our gas plumbing (looking ahead at next project). 

The electrician came tidy too and the light fixture I bought for downstairs would not work so our designer ran to Home Depot and bought a new one. It looks really nice. I hope I can find my receipt for the other one!

Cabinet guy was supposed to come tomorrow but he has a job that is taking longer. I am not available on Thursday so he will come out Friday morning. 

This project will never end!
New lighting fixture in downstairs bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment