If I make it through this week with less than one stress-induced migraine it will be a miracle!
We were supposed to get our car tomorrow but Stephen decided he wanted to wait another day or two because Toyota does not have any current deals listed on our model and the ones that are listed expire today so he thinks there will be new ones listed tomorrow (and it would be nice if our model were listed). Anyway, so we are holding off getting submitting the paperwork for the loan until tomorrow and then it takes about a day.
We also have our interviews/citizenship test on Thursday which is stressing me out.
Oh and I am about to fall off the roof so my hormones are raging.
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...