Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tonight, we ordered two pizzas online from Dominos.com to pick up on the way home from church. I ordered online for them to be picked up at 6:15pm. When I arrived, they told me the pizzas were not ready and that "the system" said they were to be ready at 7:15". I showed them my confirmation that I ordered them for 6:15 and the girl behind the counter said "Well, that's not OUR fault that the online system gave us the wrong time". Blink. Blink. Blink. So I said "It is not MY fault either". Blink. Blink. Blink. She then told me it would take 20 minutes to make the pizzas for me. I said "Great, please deliver them to my house in 20 minutes!". She told me she could not do that unless I paid for delivery "because of insurance purposes". I looked at her and said "Are you the manager?" and she said with a heavy sigh (and an eye roll) "No".

The manager came over and apologized and said he'd make the pizzas right away (the girl told me she would put the in the queue which is why they would take 20 minutes instead of the approximate 8 minutes that it actually takes to make and bake them). He also refunded my money (reversed the charges to my credit card). Meanwhile, the girl is blinking away and rolling her eyes at me. I didn't dare leave the store less she spit on my pizza.

Next week we are going back to Papa John's.

No comments:

Post a Comment