Friday, December 09, 2005

It has been a very long week. Jax was home for three days with a stomach virus. I also have had it and it has not been fun. I think we are both on the upswing now and since we are driving to Vancouver tomorrow for the day, I hope no one else gets it! Oh, and Dex was pissy those three days that Jax stayed home because he figured Jax would be having more fun than him so he wished he were sick too.

I have my SIL in the Christmas draw so we are taking her gift to her as well as dropping off somethings that JP ordered on Amazon to be delivered here. Also, a suitcase/dufflebag that we borrowed from my mom when we were in Toronto in August. JP and Marilyn are flying to Toronto for Christmas next week so they can take the suitcase with them. We hope to buy a few gifts at the outlet store along the way so they can also take presents to Toronto for us (and my mom can wrap 'em!).

I wish I were more organized so we would not have to make this trip. Next year I am going to start my shopping in June!

We bought our tree this evening. It is about 8' tall and looks great. We'll have to wait until Sunday to decorate it.

Ok, off to bed and to Canada in the morning. How exciting and decadent to be going to a different country for the day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment