Wednesday, December 14, 2005

After constant dropped connections for the past week, I finally called the money sucking company that is Comcast and they sent a guy out to replace my 5 year old modem. So far I have maintained a constant connection for a whole seven and a half hours without one single disconnect. What is amazing too is that the guy showed up 2 hours before he was due to arrive. It's a Christmas miracle!

Speaking of Christmas, I braved the post office today and mailed off the last of the gifts that needed to be sent to Canada. I missed the guaranteed delivery by Christmas date (it was yesterday) but I am sure it will arrive on time anyway.

Tomorrow is Jax's class luncheon where everyone brings in foods from the country on which they did their presentation. We made Maple Shortbread Cookies, aka Canadian Shortbread 'Eh'. They are yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment