Thursday, December 29, 2005

Day O'Fun

Today I went shopping with Ash and Nosey Neighbour (I guess I could call her Glo). It was Ash's birthday and we all had gift cards to spend at the Mall. So, Glo and I drove together and met Ash at Macy's where I returned 4 gifts for Stephen (knives, crystal bar glasses, a shirt and some cologne - I sure struck out this year). Then we shopped for a few hours, had lunch at Cheesecake Factory then more shopping. It was more window shopping for me because I could not find anything I liked except for the turquoise leather jacket (it was gorgeous but definitely not in my $50 gift card budget!).

When I arrived home, Stephen was still out with the kids (he took them to the new Children's museum, the driving range and then to Applebee's for dinner) so I had a couple of hours to myself. I watched over an hour of TV without anyone asking to put on Spongebob or Danny Phantom or Dora or Diego!

At 8:30pm, Ash, Glo and Jan called from the bar at the plaza asking me to join them (they had dinner there with their families to celebrate Ash and Jan's birthdays). So I went (no walking with neighbour due to pissing rain). I had such a blast. It is so nice to have girlfriends to go and hangout with (sans children). That is something that I have really been missing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment