Tuesday, April 19, 2005

What Happened in Vegas...

Wow, what a great time I had in Las Vegas!

From the moment I saw Leah Ann and Ramona at the airport it was wonderful! Just like old old old times.

- We laughed (watching Zumanity and talking about Lutheran Bible Camp 26 years ago).
- We cried (or at least I did - a few times and none of it was even alcohol induced).
- We fought (over sunscreen and an Oprah magazine).
- We played (slots, Black Jack, Roulette <-- I was too chicken to try that).
- We won (Ramona, 150 quarters is only $37.50, not $150).
- We lost (I never know when to walk away).
- We ate (Buffets every night for dinner).
- We drank (Leah Ann needs to drink more water and free drinks while gambling is cool).
- We slept (in bed the first night by 9pm but the next night we were up until 4am).
- We walked (my dogs are still barking).
- We splurged (do Oxygen Bars really do anything?!).
- We scrimped (scrouging around for quarters for Wheel-of-Fortune).
- We saved (dresses on sale!).

I had the time of my life. We decided we will go on vacation again together for our 50th birthdays. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment