Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Signed Sealed Delivered

We just finished e-filing our taxes. Even though we use Turbo Tax and It's Deductible it is still a PITA.

I coloured my hair tonight and made the highlihgts too chunky. I also used a new colour (L'Oreal Couleur Experte 6.0 Almond Rocha) but I am not sure I like it. We'll see how it looks tomorrow. I may be spending tomorrow evening fixing the stripes on my head.

I finally went to Walgreens and bought cologne for an online friend to send as payment for a sweater she knit for Jax. It has only taken me 4 months. Now I have to mail it. Nevermind driving phobia, I have post office phobia these days! Everytime I go now there are huge line-ups. I never ever go to the Bellevue or Redmond post offices because not only are the line-ups huge but the parking lots are tiny and it is very stressful waiting around for a spot to park, let alone getting in the line up and shuffling along until it is your turn. The Iss office has a huge parking lot but I think everyone does what I do and avoids the other cities and drives to Iss. Our city is due to have its own post office in 2007, I think. A friend of mine swears that it is worth the drive to F. City to go to their little town's post office because there is never a wait. But then I would have to drive to F. City...

Anyway, my very patient friend will have to wait a little longer. I promise I will visit the post office to mail it...soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment