Thursday, April 21, 2005

Am I a Bad Wife and Mom?

Everyone keeps saying to me "Oh, you must have really missed your family while you were away!". And I did...but not so much. I really enjoyed my time away from them. In fact, I only called home because of peer pressure. Leah Ann called her family and spoke to her kids forever and to her dh too. Ramona called her SO too so I felt obligated to call home on Friday and Saturday. Sunday I stood my ground and did not call. I only called on Monday to ensure that Stephen would be at the airport to pick me up!

I was on vacation and it was a desperately needed one. They did not miss me that much either (well maybe Cars did because my head was not there for him to sleep on 1/2 the night). I feel like I should be questioning myself. Why did I not miss them? Would I miss them if I went away for a longer time? I honestly do not know...

No comments:

Post a Comment