Friday, April 22, 2005

This picture was taken at the airport as soon as I arrived in Las Vegas.
Ramona, Pez, Leah Ann

BTW, I noticed that Ramona has a virtually identical picture on her blog!

Last night at book club we talked about Benjamin's Gift. The question of what gift would you like to have came up. I said that my gift would be to gift compassion to people. I have been shocked lately at the lack of compassion from friends of mine and it makes me sad. Anyway, Laurie had said that her gift would be healing and then Jennifer said that she wished her gift was to know everything in the world. Interesting...

Today was a gorgeous day! It was 81 up here on the Plateau. Cars and I went to the park after we took Dex to school and we met up with a mom and her twins whom I met at August 2003 babies. Her boys are soooo cute. They are just 1 week older than Cars but seem older because they talk much more than he does. They were so funny too, playing in the dog water fountain (yes, such things do exist!).

Well off to bed because I cannot keep my eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment