Friday, April 01, 2005

Ok, here I am - 40 years old. Do I feel any different? Not really.

Stephen made me my favourite decadent cake (Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake) and we went to dinner last night after Jax's science fair. Stephen bought me a new digital camera and a 1GIG (!) cf card! The camera takes little snippets of video too so that is very exciting. He also had the kids plans some flower seeds in containers for me.

I had an online friend send me a box of birthday goodies too (Thanks Tabitha!), including a 40th Birthday tiara, an "Over the Hill" button and banner, some self-inflating balloons and some pez. :) Oh, there was also a little tea light holder with some wax melts (Monkeyfarts scent!). lol



Jax did well at his science fair. He has to explain to the judges what his project was about and what the results were. He was so proud. Actually all of the kids in the school who participated did well and I was happily surprised at the number of projects that were not mostly done by the parents.



I am one very lucky Pez.

No comments:

Post a Comment