Sunday, February 20, 2005

Pressure

Looks like this new house thing might happen sooner rather than later. The lady in the other house called us at 9am yesterday morning to report that a house around the corner was listed for a certain price and that her house is in much better shape. However, her house has LP siding (Lousiana-Pacific siding that is like fake wood and if it fails it may cause moisture damage) which will bring the price down because we would have to replace the siding in the next 5 years or so. I've had two estimates for our house from realtors, one of whom I will probably hire because she lives in the neighbourhood and offered to help us for free with the purchase of the other house (if this all works out). Well, free in that she will not ask for commission from that house but will get it from ours.

Anyway, my head is spinning. I am not really stressed out but I am getting a little anxious about the whole thing.

And Stephen spent another day in bed. And tomorrow is mid-winter break so I have all of the kids. All day long. Everyday. All week long.

No comments:

Post a Comment