Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Ok, I am feeling a little saner today. ~whew~ I have whacked vacuuming and bill paying from my "to do" list for today. However, I have three whiny children. Cars had a bad cold. Dex says his throat hurts and Jax complained that he did not feel well but could not be specific so off to school he went. I think he was just tired. Still too early to decide if Dex will stay home this afternoon or not. I'll have to cancel tea today with Ash and Gloria. I missed last week because Kins was sick and I didn't want to expose Cars to her ickiness. Damn and he caught something anyway.

I finished reading my book (see sidebar). I hated the ending. It was stupid! Anyway, I know Ash and Paula also did not like the ending. I am not sure if anyone else from book club has finished it or not. Our next meeting is at my house on the 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment