Friday, February 04, 2005

Jax overheard me telling our neighbour that Kins has chicken pox even though she had been vaccinated. Jax became wide-eyed and a look of great concern came across his face. He interrupted "She's been killed?! What happened to her!?" He thought I said that Kins had been assassinated (He learned that word last month when they studied Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.).

I have made more decisions about the bathroom. Just need to go to Tiles for Less (for wall tile) and Home Depot for the tub and shower faucet. Baby steps...

But while I am trying to whack things off my list I somehow managed to get volunteered to cut out 100 paper hearts for Jax's class Valentine's party. At least the party is still a week and a half away so I hope to have them done by tomorrow. Off to start them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment