Saturday, February 19, 2005

Nothing to see here

Nothing is new really.

I am down to nursing Cars once before bed and once during the night and never,ever after 4am. He is sleeping somewhat better. Why didn't I do this a year ago?

Bathroom is coming along. All floor tiles are cut and about 1/2 are down. Handyman had trouble cutting the tile and had to grind many of them so there is now a white film of dust all over my entire house. I don't feel like cleaning it up until I know for sure that he is done. He is taking Monday off and will be back on Tuesday to finish laying the floor tiles then start on the tub surround. I need to pick up my ordered accent tiles on Tuesday too. I hope they are as nice as I remember.

Stephen is sick and has been lying in bed since the moment he came in the door last night from work. To be fair, he did get vertical this morning while I went for a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment