Monday, February 28, 2005

The kids went back to school today. :) I was embarrassed dropping off Dex to his teacher since I had forgotten to pick him up from school the last day before the winter break. Yes, you read that right. I.forgot.my.son.at.school. Ash picked up Jax that day so my schedule was off. I was merrily cooking a meal for a friend whose father had passed away when I realized 20 minutes after I was supposed to pick Dex up that I had forgotten to do so! I was 30 minutes late getting him but the teacher and administrator were gracious about it. Today I arrived 10 minutes early and our car was first in line.

I ordered some tile for the bathroom counter top. And I bought a quart of paint (Benjamin Moore Wythe Blue) to try out on the walls. I like it and we are going for it. Next up: 2 sinks and a toilet. This bathroom might be done by the middle of next week (touch wood). Geez I will be glad when this renovation is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment