Monday, January 04, 2010

I had huge plans for the kids' first day back to school. I was going to rush to the club and work out and then soak in the whirlpool there before having a nice hot shower and taking my time getting ready. But, it was a complete downpour this morning so after I drove the kids to the bus stop (4 houses away - actually just 3!!), I drove back home, did a few exercises and read my book most of the day between loads of laundry.

I am thoroughly enjoying my book (for book club - "The Sparrow" by Mary Doria Russell). I was worried about getting through it before next week's meeting but I won't have any trouble finishing it. I need to set my reading goals for the year. Each year the goal has gone down. :( I think I need to say 25 books which is one more than two per month. I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment