Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The circuit training class that I take at the club is held in this room that is always really chilly when we first start but very comfortable by the time the class is well under way. Today, however, it was warm in there when we first got in and then it just got warmer and warmer and very uncomfortable.

About half-way through the class I said to the instructor "Chris, it is HOT in here!" and he looked at me and said "Do you want me to leave?". I was so uncomfortable that I could not even laugh at his joke. I am sure he thinks I am a grouch.

So, my theory is that the club has turned the tempereatures up to save money. We'll see how it is next time I take the class.

Speaking of businesses saving money, Big Software Company has canceled their annual company picnic. And not just for this year but forever and ever and ever. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment