Friday, February 06, 2009

I went to a Cookie Lee jewelry party tonight. I had a $25 credit because the hostess had booked from my party back in November. Before I went I decided I would buy one thing that was about $25 (free) and one more item that was no more than $30. Sure...

The first thing I fell in love with was a bracelet that was $29. Hmmm, ok, just $4 more than the credit I had. No problem. Then I just had to have the necklace that was featured with it (you can see the necklace and bracelet if you click on that link - it is the bracelet on her left wrist - of course I imagine that I look just like her when I wear them, nevermind that my skin is pasty white and I have at least 40 pounds on her). Of course the necklace was over $30.

Then there was this set of 7 skinny little bracelets that would look great with a few other bracelets that I have. One would never know that there was a recession going on the way I $pent money tonight.

Somebody take away my chequebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment