Friday, February 20, 2009

Dex was still sick today and now I am too. Boo! I spent the day in bed except for walking Jax and Cars to/from the bus. Dex has had his fever for over 4 days so I wonder when it will finally break. Hopefully it will be gone in the morning.

I hope I am feeling better tomorrow too because our neighbourhood is having a meeting to a "Map Your Neighborhood" meeting where our neighbourhood (street) will gather everyone else's contact info, learn how to turn off water/gas in an emergency and learn which neighbours might have special concerns (disabilities or young children, etc). Should be interesting. And hopefully we'll never need it. Though I guess during the windstorm in Dec'06 a lot of trees fell on the homes on this street and across the road so there was a lot of clean up to be done.

Ok, off to lie down again. I am feeling woosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment