Sunday, February 08, 2009

I spent two hours today looking for my Valentine's Day decorations. I do not have a lot (a tablecloth, some heart garland, a string of foam conversation hearts and gel window clings). I cannot believe I cannot find them anywhere!

In the process, though, I managed to clear off some of the junk on my "craft table" in the laundry room, organize my Christmas cards for next year (maybe I will even finish them next year!), find some bead-making/jewelry bits and pieces and the Art Start packet for 3rd grade.

If I cannot find it by end-of-day tomorrow, I am going to have to go to Fred Meyer of Joann's to buy a new tablecloth because I said I would bring one in for Dex's party on Friday.

Argh! This is so frustrating that I had to open a bag to Hershey Kissables to console myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment