Monday, February 02, 2009

I did not do much today because I wasn't feeling well. My stomach is so upset. Stephen's is too but he had to go to work. I even went back to bed for a while (from 9:30-11:00 - ok, a long while). Ugh. I did get out for an hour though to get my niece a b-day present (I am a week late - I suck!) and then I decided to invest in a good pair of athletic shoes because my feet have been hurting a lot lately.

I went to a store that specializes in running shoes and the guy analyzed my walk and the wear of my current runners and recommended three pair. Of course none of them were cheap. I think picked a pair that has great arch support (which should help since my arches are falling and I am too vain to get orthotics - they are for old people!). ;)

Anyway, I hope these shoes help my aching feet. Of course losing some weight would probably help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment