Thursday, January 29, 2009

We received notices in the mail this week that all three boys are due for re-check appointments with their allergist in April. You have to book way in advance so I called on Monday and left a message. No one called me back that day or the next so I called again on Wednesday and actually spoke to someone LIVE the first time I called (a rare event at this very busy office).

Anyway, I said I needed to set up appointments for all three kids and guess what? I cannot make their appointments all on the same day due to "new office policies". How stupid is that?! So, Jax and Dex have appointments one day (and I will either have to take Cars out of school early to go with them OR find someone to pick him up from school for me) and Cars has another appointment the next week. The day Cars has the appointment, they had openings at 10:00, 10:30 or 11:00 but I was not allowed to book Jax, Dex and Cars in those three slots! It makes no sense whatsoever!

I will be sure to tell the allergist about this (often the doctors do not even know what is going on in the clinics). I am also so irritated about this that I am considering taking the kids to another practice. Although this one is so convenient because they have quite a few offices around and the kids can see the doctor at either the Seattle or Redmond offices, depending on which day of the week works best for us so in reality I will have to think long and hard about doing it. But I'll think about it! You mark my words!

No comments:

Post a Comment