Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Not sure if it were the excitement from today (Hello, President Obama!) or from inhaling the fumes while photocopying for one and a half hours for Jax's teacher (I am sure I went through 4 reams of paper!) but I have a wicked migraine. I am "resting" and Stephen has taken the kids out to dinner. Usually if I have a migraine I can nap or sleep but not this time. I ran out of my prescription stuff and when I was at the doctor a couple of months ago I forgot to get a renewed prescription (I asked about it at the beginning of the appointment but we got sidetracked on my bursitis or heel spur).

As I said, I am too wound up to sleep. The sound from the tv hurts my head. Reading takes too much concentration. I can do ok lying here in the dark with my monitor turned down low but I cannot do much more than read the forums (and post to my blahg) because I cannot concentrate with this pain. Woe is me.

Ok, off to read about some more crazies who think that Obama is the Anti-Christ. Yes, I did swear off that forum but lack of entertainment drew me back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment