Sunday, January 25, 2009

So, I made the drive to Vancouver and back and I survived! :) Now I know I can do it again if I ever need to. The scariest part of the drive was taking that big bridge over to New Westminster.

I spent the afternoon with L'R and her kids at the mall. We had a very nice visit. It was so nice to see her again. I hadn't seen her in about a year and a half - not too long after D was born. We walked around a bit, bought a couple of things then sat on a bench and had a nice chat. The mall was very crowded. Apparently Canada is not having a recession judging by the number of people in the mall. Also, this particular mall was MASSIVE and the people who worked for the mall (not the stores but the mall) wander around on roller blades! Funny!

I spend the night at my brother's house. OMG Lola is too freaking cute! I love, love, love that age (she is almost 21 months). She is a very happy little girl! I usually buy her little girlie outfits when I go visit but after she tossed the clothes when she opened the bag, I think it is time to switch to toys! LOL

Stephen survived a very busy weekend without me. All three boys started "Beginner Hockey" yesterday then they had swimming lessons in the afternoon (well, the older two while Stephen took Cars swimming in another pool). Today, they had to go to religion class (I figured it was too much to ask to have Stephen actually take them to Mass) then a birthday party.

When I left BC today it was cold but the sun was shining brightly and the skies were blue. Shortly after crossing back into the States, the skies turned grey and there was SNOW!! Yikes! There are still a few flakes coming down now. There is snow on the grass and trees but not on the roads. I hope we don't wake up to even more snow in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment