Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ugh, I haven't worked out since last week and I feel like a slug! Monday was MLK day so no school so no working out. Today, they delivered our replacement bed during my circuit training class time. Then the kids got out early today so there was no time to go afterwards. Tomorrow I have MOPS, then guitar lessons then Jax has an eye appointment. Friday morning I am teaching art in Dex's class. I wonder if I can squeeze a workout in the afternoon?!

Tomorrow for MOPS, it is my table's turn to bring in items for a local shelter. I totally forgot until this afternoon that I needed a laundry basket and a set of spatulas so after the kids' playdates today, we headed to Target then to Fred Meyer for dinner (the kids love the mac'n'cheese from the deli). I was SHOCKED at how dead both Target and FM were. We were at the stores between 5:30 and 6:15 - normally very busy times as people stop there on their way home from work. I was most shocked at FM's. Was it the day or are people really not shopping?! It felt surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment