Thursday, January 22, 2009

This and That


  1. I called the police on some guys who were smoking pot at the park yesterday. They later walked down to the school yard so I reported it to the school today. However, they left before the cops arrived (as did I). Pot smokers on the school grounds are not a priority on our city.

  2. Big Software Company layoffs did not affect us at this point. Whew!

  3. My boys are starting a beginning hockey class this Saturday. I had to take them for equipment rental today (what an ordeal!). Stephen bought the things that cannot be rented (jerseys, jocks, socks and sticks). They are all set to go!

  4. I took Jax to the eye doctor today. He does not have retinoblastoma (ok, long story that did not post about but basically in a photo that I took, Jax's eye reflected back with white pupil). Another Worst Case Scenario dispelled. Whew!

  5. Our replacement bed came last night and it is much firmer than the other. I am sure this is how the other should have been. The delivery guys even noted that the other bed was collapsed on one side. Stephen did sleep better but said he is still going to withhold judgement for a week. Hopefully his back pain will go and he will stop being so grumpy.

  6. I finally found a Tinkerbell PEZ dispenser to complete the Disney Fairies PEZ set for my collection.

  7. My guitar instructor lent me some Beatles DVDs today and taught me the chords to "Hey Jude". Chords! Squee!! :) He is very happy that I am a Beatles' fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment