Monday, January 19, 2009

Today it was warm again (not AS warm) but it did get to the mid-50's. In the morning we went to the skatepark and met some friends there. Afterwards, the one of the kids came back to our house for a playdate.

My boys also worked on creating their own superhero costumes using a cardboard box, duct tape and elastic bands. Jax created a superhero named "The Vulture" back when he was taking the cartooning class and so today he made The Vulture's costume. I am not sure why he thought Vulture was a good name for a superhero... Anyway, it is amazing how long a cardboard box can keep kids occupied.

I am going to watch some of the inaugruation tomorrow morning. I've arranged with Jax's teacher to move my volunteering to later in the day. I am excited for a new administration. Yes we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment