Monday, November 05, 2007

Well, it is done. The old house has been sold and it is no longer ours. ~sniff~ I did not even get to say a proper goodbye because I stopped by to ensure the Maid Brigade had been and cleaned (they did an an awesome job!) then my realtor came by to get the keys and we started chatting then I realized it was 3 minutes until my appointment with Jax's doctor. So I dashed out the door while the realtor locked up and that was that. Bye-bye house.

Anyway, I met with Jax's doctor and she thinks that he should see someone who specializes in anxiety and OCD. She gave me a few names but the two whom she would recommend first are not close at all. And not only are they not close but they are not close as in it is awkward to get to them. Anyway, I have the names and now I need to approach Jax about going to see one of them. Stephen still is playing ostrich and thinks the anxiety will all disappear and if we lecture Jax enough he will stop fretting about his peanut allergy (and the lead paint of all things!). So, I will talk to Jax and see where we go from here.

My mom leaves in the morning and Stephen goes back to work. So, I will be alone unpacking. Well, Cars will be here with me too. The boys are still loving our new place. Stephen was able to get the lights working (he had to replace the light switches and voila!). Tomorrow, I hope to reassemble the PEZ cabinet, put away all of the pots and pans and vacuum. For now it is off to bed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment