Sunday, November 25, 2007

Today, I heard from a friend whom I had not spoken to in many, many years. Since before Dex was born! She and her husband (and kids) may be moving to Seattle and she wanted my take on some neighbourhoods. While we are not actually in Seattle and I do not know that much about it, I was able to get some info from some friends who grew up there. It would be great if this old friend moved here because it would be like having family around. Her family lived 4 doors up the street from mine. They had 5 kids and we had 5 kids. I have known her since she was born. I still see her mom every time I am in Toronto and while my friend and I haven't spoken in years, we of course know what is going on with each other because our mothers are best friends.

I hope her dh takes the job here!

No comments:

Post a Comment