Monday, November 26, 2007

Nothing much going on here. Today, I did my spelling gig in Dex's class and tomorrow I am teaching Art Start. There is no one in charge of Art Start this year so of course there were no supplies ordered so I had to go to Michael's this afternoon to buy tempera paint. I guess I can be reimbursed but what a PITA.

I finally bit the bullet and called a psychiatrist for Jax. The one the ped highly recommended only has available times during the mornings which does not work because of school. She asked me for more details and then gave me two names whom she would recommend based on what I told her of Jax's problem. And she asked me to call her back if those two doctors did not work out. I really appreciate her time. Anyway, I have a call in to one of the doctors and will call the other if that one does not work out. I am feeling much more confident that Jax will be ok once he has some idea how to deal with his anxiety and stress.

Ok, off to bed to finish my book (Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer). I wish I could put the photo of it on my blahg but...I can't.

Perhaps after NaBloPoMo and probably after Christmas, I will update this blog with a new template. Yes, that sounds like a good idea. And I will find another site to host my files.

No comments:

Post a Comment