Saturday, May 05, 2007

Woke up today feeling crappy. My throat is killing me and I keep losing my voice. I think my family is happy about that.

We had baseball today (big surprise). Jax's team lost by like 20 runs or something like that. Oops! Dex has a game tomorrow afternoon. That will end 5 straight days of baseball. Five straight days in cold weather.

Ash and I went to Glo's 40th b-day party in Gig Harbor. The drive was surprisingly easy compared to the drive last year that took 2.5 hours (only took slightly over an hour today). It was so cool to see the new Tacoma Narrows bridge that is almost complete. Last time we drove by the deck had not yet been installed. Anyway, for some reason suspension bridges are not as scary to me as floating bridges. Although, it is still a little frightening.

Today, there was to be a Mass said for Stephen's aunt who died (the one from Houston). Then her body was to be interred in a cemetery just north of Toronto. Well, her body did not arrive in Toronto when it was scheduled to do so (Friday) and no one seems to know where she is! Hopefully she will show up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment