Thursday, May 17, 2007

Way back when classmates.com was free, I had reconnected with a few people from my high school. Then when classmates.com started to charge, one of the guys created an alumni site for our school. Most of the people who had signed up originally to this alumni site were people who went to school around the same time as I did. Anyway, one of the teachers signed up too. He was an art teacher (my art teacher one year). He was also an avid photographer and was always taking photos of the students and staff. He had a bulletin board where he would post new photos every Monday (I think it was Monday). Anyway, recently, he sent me a link to many of the photos that he had taken during my years at the school. Lo and behold, there was a photo of Ramona and I:

.
(The girl on the right is our friend, Debbi)

I think this must have been taken when I was in Grade 11 (so fall of 1980 - yikes!). We were obviously out watching a football game after school. Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment