Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My mom is coming to town this afternoon. Wish me luck!

Today is the second day in a row of warm weather. Back to 60's and clouds for the rest of the week - just in time for baseball. I think I need a SADD light.

Last week's manic schedule was stressful for me so what did I do? Ate of course. I am up at least a pound now. I'll find out for sure in an hour when I weigh-in. :\

Yesterday at the park, one of my friends was noticing that my forearms are virtually hairless. I had to confess to her that I burnt the hair off my arms the week before last week when lighting the grill (did I write about this already?!). The ignite button on the grill broke (we've had the damn thing less than a year) and so I had to turn the gas on and light it with lighter. I had to click three times before the lighter lit and of course by then the gas was accumulating in the grill so there was a big fireball - WHOOOSH! And the hair on my arms were singed off. I am very lucky that I only lost the hair on my arms and not my eyebrows, eyelashes or hair on my head! I refuse to light the grill anymore so no grilled dinners for us this summer except on the weekends when Stephen is home to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment