Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A couple of weeks ago, my SIL called me (she is married to my youngest brother's wife) to tell me that they just found out that her sister's 1 yr old son had a peanut allergy. Then today, another SIL (married to my oldest brother) called me to tell me that her sister's son, who turned 3 on Sunday, had his first taste of peanut butter and he broke out in a rash and his eyes swelled shut. Weird that we have so many people around us allergic to it?!

Yesterday, Stephen brought home a copy of USA Today. I knew there *had* to be a special since he declared before we were married that USA Today was never allowed in our house since USA Today published an article about Arthur Ashe's medical problems, forcing him to go public about his HIV/AIDS. He won't even read it when it is the free newspaper delivered to us when we stay in hotels (well, like that even happens often!).

Anyway, the front page of USA Today had an article entitled Marketers zooming in on your daily routines". The part about the big software company is what Stephen does and the two people mentioned in the article report to him. So, I guess that made it ok to bring a copy into our house.
;)

I have soooo much to do for craft for the mom's club meeting on Thursday. In fact, I am so stressed out about it that all I can do is still and fret about it (rather than get going on it!). I think tonight (and tomorrow night) will be late nights. And I am so behind on my TV shows (Heroes and Grey's Anatomy and I won't be able to pay close attention to Boston Legal tonight!). What shall I do?!

This weekend, I am going to a 40th birthday party for Glo at her house in Gig Harbor. I will FREAK if the traffic is as bad as it was last year when we went to their house warming party. Anyway, it is a Cinco de Mayo party so lots of chips and salsa! Arriba!

Today is Lola's due date yet she has not arrived. Hmmm...just like her dad and grandfather to be late! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment