Wednesday, May 09, 2007

This very busy week is half way over. Just have to:
- Take soy ice cream in for Cars' ice cream social at school
- Deliver "Teacher Appreciation" gifts to teachers
- Hang up paper background and then 20 pieces of art work after school
- Make something yummy for book club
- Attend Mother's Day lunch at Dex's class
- prep and teach art start in Dex's class
- buy b-day presents for Gav
- pack boys' things for sleepover b-day party
- baseball practice

Ok, I think that is it. I am just panicking a little because I don't know when I will get a chance to buy the presents! I will have to run to Target right after Cars' ice cream social tomorrow. Oh, but that is when I was planning to bake something for book club. Ok, ~breather ~ no baking tomorrow. Looks like I will be buying something.

Saturday we have the first of two baseball games that overlap Yikes! I just remembered that we are up for snack for Dex's team. Ok, add that to my list for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment