Saturday, June 17, 2006

One small step...

Remember last June at Dex's preschool's End-of-Year Carnival? Where the cake walk consisted of tons'o'peanut cookies/candy bars and other treats at the "Peanut and Nut-Free School"? Well, this year, they send out note after note reminding people to keep all items for the cake-walk nut/peanut-free. The note even said "We will only accept items that are nut/peanut-free". I know this because Kins goes there and Ash told me. She said that after the f-up last year, the owners of the preschool were very careful at this year's carnival. I like to think that I had something to do with them making certain to keep it peanut/nut-free this year. :)

I had a migraine last night so I went to bed at 5:30pm. Woke up at 9:30 then I was awake until after 3AM! I was then up at 6:30 to go to the club to work out with Terry. So, I am looking forward to having a nap later this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment