Thursday, June 01, 2006

Meme

I was tagged by Ramona so here goes!

5 Items in my Fridge
* four ears of corn
* perfectly ripe cantaloupe
* opened can of Pillsbury icing
* "Cars" yogurt (soy yogurt)
* lunch meat (ham and turkey)

5 Items in my Closet
* filing cabinet (yes!)
* old computer
* tons'o'out-of-style clothes
* blanket
* long, purple wool skirt that I bought in 1989 but I love too much to part with (even though it is about 3 sizes too small!)

5 Items in my Car
* car seat
* hands-free adapter for cell phone
* several open bottles of water
* doctor's office stickers stuck to the doors of the car
* broken sunglasses (I sat on them!)

5 Items in my Purse
* cell phone
* wallet
* referral for CT scan
* Safeway receipt
* Epi Pen (actually attached to the handles of the purse in a medical pack)

No comments:

Post a Comment