Saturday, June 03, 2006

Today was Dex's last baseball game. Thank goodness that is over. Now we just need to finish up Jax's next Saturday. I am so going to look forward to not spending Saturday at dinner time at the ball park! The season was so long!

Tomorrow is Jax's First Communion. I am so excited for him. We made a f e l t b an ner to hang over the edge of the pew that we will sit in tomorrow. He is happy to be able to partake in communion. Dex is more than a little jealous that he cannot do it yet.

This morning I got up early to work out at the club. Turns out they do not open until 7am so I spent 20 minutes in the parking lot listening to NPR. Anyway, then I had an awesome workout today. I am starting to feel strong and my legs are less flabby. My arms are getting toned too which is nice. Now why won't the big belly disappear?!

No comments:

Post a Comment