Thursday, June 29, 2006

Summer O'Fun 2006 Day 9

I took the kids to the park today for Stitch N'Bitch (they played while I stitched). They are getting bored with it, I am afraid. It is the same park they play everyday during the school year. So, next week we will go to another park that is not too far away but is a change of scenery for them.

We are starting to play out our 4th of July party. Looks like we'll have 4 families here so lots of chaos and fun. Next up is a trip to Costco for supplies.

I read an article today about a boy who had a peanut butter sandwich thrown at him by a kid in his school and he went into anaphylaxis. OMG, it made my stomach turn. I pray that Jax never deals with situations like that. Here is the article if anyone is interested in reading it: A lunchbox killer

No comments:

Post a Comment