Tuesday, September 27, 2005

This evening I let the kids watch tv because Stephen is working late. We saw a commercial for the Make-A-Wish Foundation where a little girl gets a playhouse that she has always wanted. My kids watched with rapt attention. The show came back and at the next commercial break Jax said he wanted to enter the contest for the Make-A-Wish so he could get what he wanted too. It was sad and sweet at the same time. I don't think I have ever seen his eyes get so big as I explained to him how it worked.

My other two children have been little pips lately too. From refilling the syrup bottle with soya sauce (ok, the large bottles of soy and syrup are similarly shaped but the syrup bottle is about 3 times larger!), to crying for "Ash-ee!" and not me when he is upset (how embarrassing is that at the park?!).

No comments:

Post a Comment