Saturday, September 17, 2005

I Never Learn

I am gathering things for the garage sale next weekend. Will I ever learn? This is not fun. It is stressful. I worry I have too much junk. I worry I don't have enough stuff. This is my last garage sale!

Stephen is off to a golf tournament tomorrow morning and he will be gone all day. And into the evening no doubt. The golf tournament is the Evil Empire's golf club's annual fundraiser. They are raising money for the Washington Chapter of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation. He told Jax he had to go to show his support for food allergies. :)

Of course I haven't anything planned for the day tomorrow and I bet it will be a loooooong day. I think I will go surf the net to come up with an idea for a good, time-consuming craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment