Sunday, September 25, 2005

My friend DeniSe had a baby yesterday! A girl named Chloe Riis (pronounced Reese - it is a family name). I am so happy for her, especially since she was able to have a v-bac! Yeah!

The garage sale was a success. I got rid of tons'o'crap and I made a little money to boot. Stephen is taking the leftovers to Goodwill right now and I only kept a few things that did not sell like a breast pump, fabric scraps (maybe I *will* make a quilt one day) and a throw pillow of Terry's that did not sell.

I spent the day cleaning out all of the vents to get ready to turn the heat on since it is getting cold at night. I also rearranged the living room and dining room furniture. That also includes the two tables that the kids use for Lego and two Iris rolling drawers (three if you count my craft one). So with that, and getting rid of all that junk, the house seems a little larger now.

No comments:

Post a Comment