Wednesday, September 14, 2005

These early dismissal Wednesdays are going to kill me. We get home 1.5 hours earlier than usual so that is an extra 1.5 hours to argue with Jax about homework and with Dex about why he cannot play gameboy. Oh, and an extra 1.5 hours of Cars trying to do what the big boys do. I really need to get my ass in gear and plan some activities for these days. So many parents signed their kids up for the Wednesday afternoon Mad Science class. I think they were onto something.

The one good thing about the early dismissal today was that it was a lovely warm early afternoon so I walked to pick up the kids. I just about died walking up the hill though because the stroller was so hard to push. Usually I take the double jogger but it is folded up in the garage ready to be sold so I just used the regular stroller. It is lightweight but because the wheels are smaller it is much harder to push up that nasty hill. The backs of my thighs and calves are killing me now.

No walking tonight with my neighbours because Stephen worked late. Instead I stayed home pushing buttons on the forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment